Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Naptime and Water play

Laine did well yesterday in her new class. She napped on the cot for an hour. I still can't imagine that she did it but I guess peer pressure has already started. This morning I took her to Children's Hospital for her sweat test. She did amazingly well, charmed all the nurses and then fell asleep on the way to Canterbury. Her class was on the playground in their swimsuits. I took her outside asleep on my shoulder. She seemed fine when I left. They were going to play in the sprinkler later. I guess Laine will play in her diaper instead of her swimsuit.

LATER THAT DAY......
Her teachers told me that she had a lot of fun playing in the sprinklers. The ice cream man did not come on Monday. I was a little relieved. I am not ready to deal with screaming and begging that follows the sound of the ice cream truck in the neighborhood. Laine was so tired at 5 til 7 PM that instead of reading books like we ususally do at that time, she told us "Bye, bye, night, night." We did not complain and put her to bed.

No comments: