Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend News

We've had a good weekend. We went to our neighborhood playgroup breakfast on Saturday and then went to the Farmer's Market. Laine loves the farmer's market, the 3 things she loves most are there- dogs, babies and food. Last night Keat and I went to a wedding shower for some friends and Laine spent the night with Gramma and Pawpaw.

I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. Laine moves to her new class at Canterbury. She will have new teachers and have to nap on a cot. Most of the kids will be moving too but her class is combining with another toddler class for the summer with older kids. I guess we will see how she does tomorrow. The ice cream man comes on Monday to the school and Tuesday is water day.

Laine also has a new boyfriend. His name is Harrison but he often goes by Harry. She calls him Harry and gets really excited when we talk about him. When I ask her about Jake, her old boyfriend, she told me "Jake bites."

No comments: