Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Test Results

are negative!!!! Laine does not have cystic fibrosis. I didn't think she did but her doctors wanted to rule it out so we didn't treat her for the wrong problem. She cried this morning for the first time EVER when I dropped her off at school. I don't know why. We didn't start this morning out very well and by 6:30 she was already sitting in time out. She cried the whole minute but at least she sat there the entire time (an improvement over the last time she went to time out). So maybe she was still crabby from this morning. Keat went to get her out of her crib and she cried, yelled and said no. I guess she wanted her mommy.

Laine's cousins, Abbey and Claire, and her Aunt Ashley are coming to town today. I plan to take lots of pictures. Laine looked so cute in her pigtails today. It was so hot in Birmingham today and the sun was in the girls' faces while swinging on the porch.

No comments: