Sunday, June 15, 2008

Other Laine news....

Laine is having a few problems adjusting to her new class and teachers at school. The second full week of the new class brought new challenges. She's doing pretty well with napping on the cot/ kid sleeping bag. She hasn't cried as much when I leave in each morning and is really happy to see me when I pick her up. The only main problem has been that her teachers have been giving the kids junk food for an afternoon snack. Maybe this would be most kids' dream come true but not for Laine. She has never eaten junk food and the nasty secret ingredients in Cheetos and Oreos are tearing up Laine's tummy. She's had diarrhea for over a week now, which also brought his lovely friend, diaper rash, as well. She couldn't go to school on Friday because she had 5 episodes before 8 am! I think she feels fine but her tummy is just upset. Believe me, I can relate!

I have addressed all my concerns with the day care director. Hopefully this week will improve and the teachers will impress me.

No comments: