The past few days Laine has really enjoyed us singing the ABC song. She tries to sing along and cheers at the end. Today she wore her white Keds to school. When I picked her up she didn't have them on. Her teacher said that she took them off and said they hurt. I had noticed that she was getting marks on her feet. I just thought she had a fat foot. So today I stopped at Sikes Shoes in Homewood to get her foot measured. She now wears a size 5 1/2 wide shoe. She was wearing a size 4 wide! I feel so bad that I had been squeezing her foot in a shoe that was almost 2 sizes too small. I bought her 2 new pairs of shoes. Luckily there was a sale so I got her some pink sandals and then she picked out a pair of lime green Mary Janes. She was so excited about them. This is not the exact pink Stride Rite sandal but it is very similar. The green Mary Jane sandal is made by Euro.

No comments:
Post a Comment