Thursday, July 3, 2008

New Car Seat!


This is Laine's new car seat for Keat's car. I was very tired of driving to Canterbury twice a day for almost an entire year. It was nice when she was in the Chicco infant seat and we had 2 bases. I have been dropping off and picking up since she moved to the Britax convertible car seat last August. I love picking her up in the afternoon but 2 trips a day have been wearing on me. Car seats are expensive, so I was waiting til she could ride safely in a booster seat. I was going to buy an expensive new Britax convertible booster but it had some bad reviews from parents so I decided to go with this one. It had great reviews and was much cheaper. This one should be the last car seat she needs because it converts to using the lap belt when she turns 3 and then just the bottom booster when she is older. I will keep her in the 5 point harness for awhile even though she will hit the weight requirement much sooner to be able to use the lap belt. Well apparently she loves it so much (probably the cup holder) that she cries if Keat doesn't take her to school in his car.
This is the description. The Graco Nautilus 3 in 1 Carseat converts from 5-pt harness to High-back Booster for children 30-100 lbs and Backless Booster for children 40-100 lbs. It features a steel reinforced frame that provides strength and durability, 3-position recline to get the correct installation and comfort, and wider, padded armrests that are extra comfy. Its head rest can be easily adjusted in one hand so it changes with child's growth. Also features energy absorbing foam, cup holder & convenient side storage keep must-haves handy and open loop belt guides easily position your vehicle's seatbelt.

No comments: