After I picked Laine up from school, we tried to go to the library but it was closed. When we got home, Laine insisted that she watch "Elmo on T." Over the past week I have started letting her watch certain cartoons on Nickelodeon and Elmo's world of pets. She is now obsessed with Elmo, exactly the reason why I didn't want to let her watch videos in the first place. It is nice that she will sit and watch Elmo while I cook dinner. We turned it off to eat dinner and I wouldn't let her watch it afterwards because it was time for a bath and reading books. So anyway, during dinner, Laine opened a drawer at the end of the table and put her chicken quesadilla inside. I thought it was so funny that I took this picture, especially because Keat said that was what the drawer was for when we bought the table.

After cleaning up the dishes, I was starting Laine's bath when she walked into the bathroom with her swim float. She wanted to put it in the bath tub with her. I guess she is really ready for the beach and swimming in the pool. I had to color the picture like this to protect her privacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment