Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Update

I successfully flew to and from Washington DC this week without incident. My grandmother's memorial service went well and it was really nice. I was really glad I was able to go to it and see family that I hadn't seen in awhile.

Keat and Laine survived the weekend without me. He took her to the Greek Festival twice and to a birthday party on Saturday. She didn't take a nap all weekend because the next door neighbor had a tree cut down. The chainsaws were really loud. Laine was glad to have me home and has been a little clingy. She was also grumpy this morning because of her self imposed no nap this weekend.

We went to the doctor this morning for a check up and everything is fine. We go back in 4 weeks for the big ultasound to find out if it's a boy or girl. I can hardly wait.

And my neighbor, Kim, had her baby on Friday. Anna Bayless weighed in at 8 lbs, 3 oz. Her big sister, Phillips, is not very excited about the new addition to the family.

No comments: