Life just got crazier. I hope to share pictures soon. I'm recovering from mastitis and Davis is still hungry around the clock. In addition to that we are still trying to figure out what's hurting his tummy and making him fussy.
I hope you figure it out soon! My nephew reacted to all dairy, so his mom couldn't have any (and I mean *any*) the entire time she was nursing. Hope that's not true for your little dude...
Oh no! That stinks...I haven't had mastitis but Brady has the same gas/tummy issues. We are on Zantac and keep uping the dose with his weight gain so it should work... if not maybe no dairy for me either. Take care of yourself!
2 comments:
I hope you figure it out soon! My nephew reacted to all dairy, so his mom couldn't have any (and I mean *any*) the entire time she was nursing. Hope that's not true for your little dude...
Oh no! That stinks...I haven't had mastitis but Brady has the same gas/tummy issues. We are on Zantac and keep uping the dose with his weight gain so it should work... if not maybe no dairy for me either. Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment